Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yum.....pizza.......

Today was spent in Medford doing the normally mundane errands but my friend Yvonne came along with me so it was fun. We started out at Cash & Carry, a restaurant supply store to pick up more containers for my felting kits and a few other small things. Then to Old Navy for t's I didn't need but the colors were so beautiful...it's Yvonne's fault since she wanted to go there. Then to Kaledioscope Pizza for a yummy lunch. I sure wish there were one of these in Grants Pass. We each got a small pizza which leaves plenty left over for lunch tomorrow. I got the whole wheat crust, they'll let you get half one kind of topping, half another so that's what I always do. Above left is The Roasted Garlic pizza with roma tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, roasted garlic, fresh basil, mozzarella, provolone, garlic and olive oil - yum!  The right side is Thai Chicken which is spicy - roasted chicken, red onions, bean sprouts, carrot threads, cilantro, peanut sauce, mozzerella and provolone - double yum! A couple years ago I brought home a take-out menu so I can look at their toppings and make interesting pizzas on my own at home.  And I get to enjoy these two leftover pieces tomorrow for lunch. After lunch we went to Costco and Trader Joe's.

Hoping to get some time in the studio tomorrow - time to get another warp on the loom as I finished the gingko warp yesterday (pictures to follow). I'm considering weaving more gingko scarves in spring colors and comtemplating tying on to the current warp......something I'm not usually fond of unless it's not very many ends per inch, can almost thread it faster than tying knots.....will think on it overnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'll say it was YUM! Had a wonderful MUNDANE day with you!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!