Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photography Challenge - N is for.........

I struggled a bit with getting my photographs in this week for the photography alphabet challenge but persevered and pulled it off.......
Needlefelting Needles

Needlefelted Owl that lives up on top of one of the wire shelves in the studio

Needlefelted Tea Cozy I made to use with a pottery teapot, the body of the tea cozy was knit from some of my handspun yarn and then felted, then I needlefelted the sheep and flowers on it

Needles......as in knitting needles

Notions.......in a tin that my mother used for years in the kitchen and I saved from the yard sale pile

Nachos.......lunch today to get this pic

Noodles........used in a tuna noodle casserole for dinner.....just to get this pic

Nose.......yeah, Bailey got in on yet another week........

Night time..........goodnight, time to call it a day


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!