Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Toy


I got a new toy yesterday - a new Bernina Serger that I actually bought a couple weeks ago during a sale but it was out of stock - it came in on Thursday, I picked it up yesterday. Yes, for those of you that have been with me for a while in this blogging world I did buy a new serger 2 1/2 years ago when my inexpensive Brother serger of over 20 years bit the dust. I bought another inexpensive simple Janome to replace it, it works just fine, but doesn't have the features I really wanted - I should have bought the one I really wanted to start with. So I splurged and bought my dream serger........I will be selling the Janome as soon as I get it all together. Jonathan at Top Stitch spent some time with me yesterday learning the basics of my new Bernina - later in October I'm signed up for the all day (free) new serger class at the shop. BTW - if you live in Southern Oregon Jonathan and Karen Hanken at Top Stitch are incredible to deal with, some of the best customer service around......not to mention great machines, patterns and very fun fabric......some fabric jumped in my bag yesterday and came home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!