Ok, I just tried out posting a comment to one of the blog's I couldn't post to and it worked. I had posted my question to google help forum for blogger and got an answer from nitecruzr. I tried the first option and it worked....time will tell if it continues to work but it just worked for one comment. See below for the answer I got from nitecruzr. Not sure what prompted this to all of a sudden become an issue.
You have a problem with authentication, and with cookie filtering. First, try a different login procedure.
(I had to sign out first and then go to blogger.com - eweniquelyewe)
1. Login to Blogger using http://www.blogger.com/.
2. Do not check "Remember me".
If that does not help, try a second time..
1. Clear cache, cookies, and sessions (not just cache or cookies) - then restart the browser.
2. Login to Blogger using http://www.blogger.com/.
3. Do not check "Remember me".
Alternatively, enable "third party cookies". That's the best solution, overall.
 Login To Blogger, Differently (Web)
 Why Is "Third Party Cookies" An Issue? (Web)
 Test For Cookie Filtering On Your Browser / Computer (Web)