Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Streaming Leaves Lace Scarf


I started the new streaming leaves scarf last night while watching The Changeling - this time using a handspun merino/silk blend that I spun up a few years ago. I like this version much better and am thinking I'll definitely pull out the first version, way too colorful, will find another project for that handspun at some point. Of course this will look much prettier once blocked and the lace pattern really shows up.
Oh, and I started opening up the comments section on my blog - not sure if that's a good thing or not but I get final approval before they post. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I thought the first was neat looking, but... Ooh! You're right, this one is even prettier! I look forward to seeing the finished scarf :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!