Friday, July 12, 2013

A new apron.....

Yesterday I finished sewing a new apron for myself - the white fabric has dragonflies, one of my favorite motifs. It had been sitting on the cutting board partially sewn for weeks as I moved on to other things and being out of town so much.

The rest of the day was spent dealing with fiber as was a day earlier in the week. Yesterday was putting together more felting kits I had sold out of in my etsy shop which will hopefully be relisted before the end of the day. And today I've got piles and piles of roving to weigh, bag, label, put in inventory and get listed in the etsy shop, some new colorways (which I'll post here later), some colorways I've sold out of and am just restocking. I'll need to spin samples of the new colorways in the next few days, it's always fun to see how they spin up. I really need to get back to dyeing roving but it's just too darned hot..........No rest for the wicked..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!