Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the needles........

I started this scarf last night, I shouldn't have, I have so many other fiber projects to work on......but there's a need to have something on the needles. This is the Wakefield Scarf pattern from Knitty.com. The yarn is my handspun - roving was hand-dyed by Shelly of Butternut Woolens, merino/silk blend, in the Missouri Breaks colorway. Need to think on it a bit, might be pulling it out tonight and starting over - not sure I like that gold at the beginning edge of the scarf, might be happier if it started with the teal/blue color.

I did get a chenille scarf warp on the loom yesterday and wove the first of three scarves. I need to focus on weaving, the holiday sale season will be here before I know it, summer is flying by as it is........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!