Monday, August 24, 2015

Slow day......

I knew it would be a slow day with the county fair respiratory bug but I didn't think I'd end up prone on the couch again which is what happened mid-afternoon.....and the coughing started up again, ribs aching.......but I'm still better than yesterday.  Late this afternoon I washed the 4 gingko scarves and put them out over the deck railing to dry - with our dry hot weather that took all of 30 minutes. Maybe tomorrow I'll work on twisting fringe - that won't take much energy.....if I'm short on it again tomorrow. Need to get over this bug, have to much on my to-do list to be down........

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you're still under the weather!
    My favorite antidote for coughs and colds (and whatever else) is:
    the juice of a half a lemon,
    a generous amount of honey,
    about a half cup of very hot water
    a generous measure of Jack Daniels.
    Mix together and consume as needed.
    (I usually have to warm it up a little bit in the microwave.)
    It won't cure anything, but I do find it very comforting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great antidote for my cough!!! I've been eyeing my bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey...............

      Delete
  2. Oh, and the scarves are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!