Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Glorious day.....

It's been a glorious day - the wind shifted and we had no smoke.......and the temps in the 80's. I've been soaking it up as the wind may shift again by tomorrow bringing the dense smoke hanging over us.

No pictures as I've just posted them on my page for stuff for sale. I've put some Henry's Attic yarn there and some hand-dyed French braids. It's my on-going cleaning out of things I haven't used and don't see myself using - they need to find new homes. The Henry's Attic yarn is lovely but I wove with it for years, time to move on. These are all original skeins, no yardage ever used.  If you're interested in checking them out just click on 'Other Stuff for Sale' under Bailey's picture at the top of this blog. These will also show up in my etsy shop when I get a chance to list them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!