Saturday, July 4, 2009

New etsy shop

My new etsy shop is now open - unlike my other shop that showcases items I handcraft this one is strictly for Ashland Bay Trading Co roving and yarns. This is just a sampling of what I've got in stock now at the studio. I've just started getting items up in the shop, more to follow here and there over the next month, please stop back to see what's new - http://eweniquelyewefibers.etsy.com/ If you're local and would like to come by to shop (and fondle the fiber) please give me a call or email to set up a time. If you don't reach me perhaps you'll reach one of my employees: Sam is shipping & receiving as well as weigher & packager of all fibers and Bailey is CEO - Canine Executive Officer..........although he doesn't really seem to be contributing much other than napping.

Don't forget to keep checking my original shop at
http://eweniquelyewe.etsy.com/ As soon as I have some time for snapping photos new weaving will show up in the shop and this week with temps coming back down I plan to hit the dyepots so there will be tons of new hand-dyed roving for sale in the not too distant future.

On the non-fiber front - this morning I made two batches of fresh strawberry-rhubarb jam. And two days ago I made two batches of fresh blueberry jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!