Monday, January 26, 2009

Organizing.....


Much of today was spent organizing in one room of my studio - the sewing/beading/knitting/misc. room (other big room is the weaving room). Yesterday Sam put up 4 new shelves for me, brackets for 5th shelf are up but we figured wrong, need to pick up another shelf. The room was a mess after that so today I put things away and cleared off my two work tables of 'stuff' and moved it all up on the shelves - I can actually feel calm in the room now. I also put together some new scrabble pins - a special order pin thru my etsy shop - just have to post the picture here. The buyer picked the cutest charms & great bead colors. It's off in the mail tomorrow to her friend as a gift. I also made 4 pins for Valentine's Day - Love Scrabble Pins and X's & O's Scrabble Pins......posting one picture here. They'll be up in the etsy shop as soon as I get time.