Thursday, August 1, 2019

Shameless plug......

I entered a tea cozy contest and voting is now open.  If anyone likes my cozy they can go vote for me at The Larkin Tea Co website. There are lots of other really cute cozies too but I obviously am not plugging those.  Mine is called Happy Dancing Sheep.  Click HERE to vote.  I probably won't win but I'm a winner regardless as they sent me a bag of loose leaf tea and a subscription for an online tea magazine just for entering.  I may have to think ahead in case they do this contest again next year.

The cozies all had to be knitted.  Mine was knit out of handspun yarn and felted, then I needlefelted the dancing sheep and flowers on it.  I use it all the time.




2 comments:

  1. I've cast my vote for you! Tell me, is this a vote early, vote often situation, or can each person vote just once? I'd happily go back and vote for you a few more times if I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peg. Honestly I don't know if it's just one vote per email address - I couldn't find any info on that one way or the other. You'd think it would be just to be fair.

      Delete

I love your comments - thank you!