Monday, August 26, 2019

A bit of this and that

 I'm working in Santa's workshop when I get free time so I can't really show what I'm working on but here's a glimpse of some sewing going on. I have a stash of lovely ribbons I'm putting to use.  After the holidays I'll show complete pictures of what I've made.
And here's some knitting - I'm coming down the home stretch on knitted gifts for a few family members. During our trips back and forth to the coast I work on the hexxie quilt squares, very fun project for down times like riding in the car. Some ask me how I do that kind of work riding in the car - I couldn't if I didn't wear Sea-Bands for motion sickness - they're great, I can stitch, knit or read in the car wearing those puppies.

Where did the year go?  I've made our holiday cards and am now working on gifts but the first part of the year seems lost, not much accomplished. Too many appointments for us and other family members......what happened to the days when I spent all day in the studio creating???  I thought I'd get back to that this year after the move but it still hasn't happened. There's always hope for next year......





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!