Sunday, July 28, 2019

This and that.......

 Our d-i-l saw the snap bags I use for my Kindle and the power cord and said she'd love some so I stitched those up today, will get them in the mail headed back east early this week.

 She's getting an extra small bag because the first one I made was too small for the power cord. I hope she likes my fabric choices, I love them.

 Working on planning out some holiday weaving - can't say what my projects are at the moment......

…...but it's sure been fun to have time to spend planning projects...….

…...and yes, these 3 projects are all related...….

I've also done some gift knitting but can't post that for a few months......I'm about to start some more gift knitting that I can work on in the evenings while we watch tv.


2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making myself another little snap bag. Love the ones I made with your directions several months ago...one is just about 1/4" too small for my purpose, and causes me to fuss when I use it. No excuse, make a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric choices for your bags! I always admire handmade bags, and they make such nice gifts. It looks like you have some fun weaving projects planned. You've made me realize that I need to start doing the same in order to finish things for the holidays. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!