Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Leather Journals

I've finally taken some time to do the photography work so I could list some of my handmade leather journals in my etsy shop. I got these 6 listed today, more to come when I have time to do more photography work, which I so struggle with. These have high quality watercolor paper pages which are great for painting on but work just as well for writing or drawing. The inside cover pages vary from my hand stenciled designs to my handpainted paste paper to Japanese paper. They are $50, shipping included. Check them out HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on the challenge of photographing my work. I really admire people who do it well; the Dust Bunnies people do a GREAT job photographing their handwovens. Mine barely suffice, IMHO, part of the reason it's such a challenge for me to get my Etsy store up and active. FYI I think your pictures are just fine...I look at yours to get ideas on how to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journals are beautiful, I am so happy you posted them I have wanted to see them.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!