Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's that time......

Yes, it's what I've been waiting for - curling. I've been dvr'ing Olympic curling and watching it here and there when I have time - right now it's on the little tv on my desk as I work on administrivia. The US team conceded to the Brits in the 6th end (that 4 ends before the end of the game for those of you not familiar with curling).  In the 4th end the Brits scored 7 out of 8 of their stones - yikes!  I had to watch what the US did, or did not do, again because I couldn't believe they let that happen - they just fell apart....and the Brits are good, very good. I've been enjoying the curling but really don't have time for it all - they're televising so much of it this year and my dvr hard drive only has so much space on it.......wish I could get it all recorded and watch it over the next couple months........that may happen with the second half of the games........

I never got to putting the painted warp on the loom Monday as planned, yes, life did get in the way - family stuff. And then yesterday Sam and I did some remodeling shopping.  But today it is raining pitchforks and shovels and I am staying in - heading to the loom now............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!