Thursday, October 7, 2010

Still here, just not weaving........

I'm still here, I just haven't had anything  picture worthy to show. Mostly because I've been doing other things to avoid the last of my roving dyeing that needs to be done......on the calendar once again for next week. I have been doing some sewing though - whipped up some more little box bags, pictured above, for gifts. And have kept that sewing machine busy working on some other little gifts for Christmas that I won't post until after everyone has been gifted. Still at work on the knit vest - back is finished, halfway up the two fronts.....knitting them at the same time on a circular needle so they're exactly the same length. Christmas card design is mulling around in my little pea brain........will give it more thought later.......

4 comments:

  1. Cute Bags Cindie! I see a bug theme almost, although the chimps and chickens are awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dragonflies and the bees were just so darned cute I had to buy that fabric. Had done a number of others before including sock monkeys that were really cute - found coordinating sock monkey fabric at Fabric of Vision over your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have considered selling them but haven't made up my mind yet, I get so scattered with all that I do sell that I run out of time. Is there one you're interested in?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!