Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hand-dyed roving ready for sale...........

These will be showing up in my etsy shop over the next few weeks - if any catches someone's fancy before it's listed contact me directly.

Above is 75% Blue Face Leicester/25%Tussah Silk - it has incredible sheen and is a dream to spin. The top left colorway and center colorway are both ones I've developed recipes for and are repeatable....Cranberry Blue I have around 3 pounds of, Forest 2 pounds. Everything else was just playing that day and I have approximately one pound of each.

Below is what's called Panda - it's 60% superwash merino/30% bamboo/10% nylon. Oh my gosh does it ever sparkle, and also a dream to spin. The one colorway sold out the day after I got them braided, weighed and labeled. There's approximately a pound of each colorway - these are all my playing on dye day, colors cannot be duplicated.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your colors are just beautiful. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your "Handwoven Rayon Chenille Scarf" on etsy. I am considering purchasing it as a Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for looking at my etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!