Tuesday, August 29, 2023

In the pipeline...........

More socks in the pipeline for holiday gifts.  I'm having fun knitting all the socks and my hands haven't cramped up yet so that's a good thing. 

Love these lavendars and purples

These are very fun, have finished the first sock, this is sock #2 of the pair

We spent a few days on the coast escaping the smoke of the valley.  There was still a bit of smoke on the coast and inland just a mile from the beach there's heavy smoke. We have a big fire just to the south of us spreading most of the smoke but then there are also fires to the west, east and north. The AQI (air quality) has been hazardous for weeks, it's ugly out. I hate summer/fire season. 


3 comments:

  1. I love your use of color on the socks. I ALWAYS knit toe-up, and it's clear to me how I could make the toe and cuff a different color, but I'm not certain how I'd do the heel. I guess the only way is to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peg, I have knit from the toe up but not that often. Maybe change colors where you start the increases for the heel??? Then stop after the last decrease???

      Delete
    2. Yup. I've watched some YouTube videos (not many for us toe-up knitters on this exact topic), and that's what I need to do. Next pair. :-)

      Delete

I love your comments - thank you!