Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Bumbaret............

 Here's the start of the warp for some bumbaret towels. I changed my mind numerous times on the 9 colors of cotton I wanted to use.  At the last minute I pulled out the black and navy and put in the red and purple..…...hope that wasn't a mistake......

…….whatever, I guess they will turn out colorful and fun.  It's a 12 yard warp which is killing my back so I only wound 3 of the 6 bouts it will take for this warp......will get back to it hopefully, Friday.

I am still not liking my new camera, just a newer version of my old one but not one photo so far has been color correct. I work on the color in photo editing software but still can't get it true.  My gripe for the day.......




1 comment:

  1. I've done several bumberet towels, and haven't had a bad color combo yet. Some I liked better than others, but they're all good. Yours will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!