Saturday, March 28, 2020

Hemming towels.....

I'm hemming the towels that came off the loom yesterday and were washed & dried.  I love using these clips rather than pins - they're sold with quilting sewing supplies. And I discovered just this last year after owning my Bernina for 13 years that I get a beautiful hem by using the walking foot on my machine - duh - only took me 13 years to figure that one out after using that foot while sewing a binding on a quilt.

I'd love to get the photography work done on these but the sun has disappeared so I'll wait for another day.  Three are for a gift so those will be set aside but the rest will go in my etsy shop after I do the much dreaded photography work.

I may put one more towel warp on the loom before moving on to a sewing/quilting project.

Everyone stay safe out there, if you must go out.......






3 comments:

  1. Holy cow - You got those towels woven quickly! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!!!! those clips are so neat! no poking yourself in the fingers either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!