Wednesday, September 26, 2018

It's about time......

It's about time I get a warp on a loom. It's been months.........house hunting, getting a house ready to sell, packing, moving, unpacking, working on new house and still caring for the old house sure takes its toll on my creative time. This week is pretty busy but I am squeezing in time to get a towel warp wound and get started threading it. I'm excited. There is still much to do here but I'm choosing to ignore it........this morning I did work out in the yard for a couple hours so that's something.

Crisis the other night - Bailey got sprayed by a skunk out back - so much for living in the city as opposed to the country. We were out front in the dark by the light of the neighbor's Halloween decorations, bathing him with peroxide, baking soda and dish soap. It worked pretty good although still a little pepe la pue aroma on the top of his head. He was still feeling sorry for himself the next morning.


1 comment:

  1. I'm working on towels, too. Getting ready for a few small shows/sales that will start soon.

    Dog getting skunked? Been there, done that. My last dog loved smelling bad, the stinkier the better to him. Jack doesn't even pay attention to dead stuff, which was Red's stock in trade.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!