Friday, May 11, 2012

no weaving once again....

Once again a day without weaving....there was laundry & vacuuming, boxing up & shipping of orders and then the dreaded photography work in order to sell more. This is one of my hardest jobs, I'm just not good at it. So, I spent the better part of the afternoon photographing 14 items for my etsy shop....now I'll spend a good deal of time editing and resizing them....not to mention gradually listing them. Where is that photography department when I need it, oh yeah, I don't have one....come to think of it I don't have a shipping and receiving department either.....

On another note - I'll be starting to dye roving again soon so I'm putting some older colorways in my etsy shop on sale - 6 went on sale today....shameless plug.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!