Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No clock big enough........

It seems like these days there is no clock big enough to handle everything I need to get done in a day and my fiber time is dwindling. Since weaving (spinning too) is what fuels my soul I'm starting to get a big grumpy........well, I'm not really a grumpy person, life is just not balanced at the moment.

I did get to finish spinning and then plying a merino/tencel (50/50) blend of roving I had been working on. That's it above, 438 yards, 4 ounces so it's around fingering weight. I'm not sure what it will eventually be used for, it will sit on the shelf and marinate for a while.

So, if anyone finds that big clock please let me know.......the bigger the clock the slower the hands move around it.............

1 comment:

  1. Oh can I relate to this! Lately there haven't been enough hours to get a warp on my loom, so I am snatching a few minutes spinning here and there. It'll probably get worse before it gets better, but i keep looking for those minutes and will take what I can. Hope you get more too...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!