Wednesday, August 12, 2020

This and that.......

Here are the tutti fruiti towels finished in the 4 colorways.  I've already sold all the green weft ones, sold a blue weft, sold an orange/rust weft one, keeping one for me and thinking of using the rest for gifts rather than putting them in my etsy shop for sale. 

Here is the finished barn quilt wall hanging. All the triangles were a real challenge for me, it's not perfect but I love it and I learned a lot.  I got it back from the long arm quilter last week and sewed the binding on and the hanging sleeve on the backside.  But before it can be put up on a big empty wall opposite the dining room it will be in a display at a local fabric shop that our little ASG (American Sewing Guild) neighborhood group puts up every September in honor of National Sewing Month.  I have another quilt (a throw) to show but not yet - I need to get it mailed off to family for a house warming gift. 

I've been working on my ornament for the year that some family and friends get at the holidays so I can't show those yet.  Now I'm just starting on some other fun small gift projects so can't show those yet either. 

I hope everyone is staying safe and being considerate around others as to not spread this virus anymore than it's already spreading. Stay safe and be kind to one another. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, ahhh!!! I love, love, love the quilt! Beautifully done and finished. Your towels are just darling, I can see why you want to keep them, so would I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the towels-and their name :-). That quilt is gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!