Monday, October 14, 2019

beach r & r

I just can't seem to find time to post and really, do I have anything new to say or show, nope.  But here are some pix from over a week ago over on the coast. We don't know if this is Misty's first time to the ocean since we adopted her at 8 months just a few weeks ago but we're guessing so by her reaction. The little waves on the river inlet had her crawling on the ground, I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to catch that picture.

She's watching birds here - she's definitely a birder

Oh, the water - who knows what would have happened had she not been on a leash

She's definitely a water dog unlike our past two goldens that only liked to get their legs wet but nothing else and they weren't about to swim.

Not sure what caught her attention here

And here she is back at home laying under the sewing table as I'm working at the adjoining table. I had to put the sewing machine pedal up on the table so she wouldn't lay on it.....this does make sewing difficult......but she's so danged cute when she sleeps.  Her coat is just starting to come back in on her stomach from being spayed a few weeks ago.





1 comment:

  1. Dogs are so fun, and funny. My little Jack doesn't like to get his feet wet. Will go around puddles if that's an option. Walks on sidewalks, not the grass unless he's getting ready to pee or poop. Silly guy. Misty is a lucky dog, and she looks as sweet as they come.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!