Thursday, July 20, 2017

Second scarf......

Second scarf on the warp..........once both scarves are woven I'll decide if I'm going to add beads in the fringe area.........may take a while to finish them up as I'll have to make a trip to the bead store.

I've got a knit shawl ready to block - will tackle that sometime over the next few days.

Have I said recently that I hate fire season???  I say it on a regular basis to everyone I know. Within the past week we had a couple fires close by which were luckily snuffed out fairly quickly unlike fires burning elsewhere in both the US and Canada. My heart goes out to all affected and to all the fire fighters working on them, hope all stay safe.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm.....which weft color do I prefer? Hard to say, since both are lovely.

    And I only have 8H, so another pattern I won't be weaving.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!