Thursday, October 17, 2013

Photography Challenge - T is for.........

Tiger Cub - my friends Linda & Virginia got to bottle feed it

Tractors

Toppcat - I saw this car sitting in my dentist's parking lot - did a quick search to
find out more about  it but nothing - has anyone else heard of a Toppcat?

UPDATE:  Friend Nadine suggested Toppcat wasn't the model name but something
the owner  put on to customize the vehicle. Hubby Sam took one look at the
photo and said it's a 1955 Pontiac Star Chief, his sister's first husband had one
 

Toppcat closeup

Toppcat hood ornament closeup

Tuna - bought one of these babies last week and split it with a friend - 22 pounds

Teapot

Teapots with my felted Tea cozy in the background

Teapots - my Lenox ones with Tea cozies I made to go with them

Tea art

Tea angel

Tail - do you know how hard it is to get a tail picture from a dog that won't stay still?
This was the best I could do - Bailey was exhausted after his photo shoot.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I do know how hard it is to take a picture of a dog tail! My dog, Duffy kept wagging his, but I did get one. The tractors brought back my childhood memories growing up on a farm. I won a college scholarship winning a tractor pull contest! Sandy O' @ My Yellow Swing

    ReplyDelete
  2. If his tail was moving it could have been a Twitchy Tail. Say hello to Chris from me. Sorry to miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those T's! I could add terrier terrorists to that list, or maybe just TROUBLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tea pot collection! Bailey's tail is troubling for his Mom to take a picture of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the tea pots! And I really love that Topcatcar. I'm a sucker for vintage vehicles.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!