Thursday, September 4, 2014

Towels on the loom

There are towels on the loom, just got the first one started so someone who was coming over to visit my studio would actually see something in progress. Will be busy with other things for a few days so won't get back to the loom for a bit........I want to weave.......wah.........

We've had a few days of beautiful weather, low 80's and breezy - 100's are coming back for the weekend. Fire danger is still very high - fires in Northern CA, right over the border, are still consuming acreage and threatening homes - I can see the smoke off in the distance to the south of us. I'm more than ready for rain.......sure wish some of those downpours/floods from other areas of the country would send some of those raindrops our way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!