Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the official start of summer....

 ...and the theme for the weekend was relax, and we mastered it.....
.....only energy expended were long walks on the beach collecting cockle shells, in 10 years they'll be pointing at us calling us that old  odd couple who has bottles and bottles of shells overtaking their place....did find my first piece of seaglass on Saturday.....
....Sam says purple makes his head hurt but I have snuck in some pretty lavendar pieces....friend Pat giftted me with the lavendar glass starfish....
 ....just loved this little stand when I saw it a couple years ago, the color is perfect.....it has a bee printed on the middle of it....
 ....a little more lavendar snuck in.....
 ....love my white walls....the sun shines in this place and just lights it up.....I could never feel bad here....
 .....more seaglass inspired treasures.....
.....and I leave you with this......it's what I live by when over on the coast.....

1 comment:

I love your comments - thank you!