Monday, January 2, 2017

Snow day

It's still snowing. Earlier today it stopped for around 15 minutes so I thought it was over but no, the blizzard started up again. And it stopped again this past hour but now it's snowing again. So, I guess it's another snow day.......or maybe it will be a snow week at this rate.  I'm just grateful that we didn't lose power. No new snow pix because it just looks like yesterday multiplied by many inches.
I wove on a painted tencel warp today. This scarf I used a dark teal tencel for the weft...

.....and this scarf a burnt orange tencel for the weft

I listened to an audio book while weaving. Now it's time to figure out dinner, then spinning day 9 fiber after dinner.......life is good..........as long as we don't lose power........


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!