Monday, April 4, 2011

So......buttons on your underwear


Ok, so I don't know what that means. Whenever I'm talking to my friend Yvonne and say "So" - she quickly jumps in with "Sew (So) buttons on your underwear". It came to mind today when I dumped out bags of buttons on my work table, made me smile. There are hundreds of buttons - what a treasure! My cousin Jim sent them home with Sam yesterday for me (after they golfed) he found them in my Aunt Fran's stash that he's still going through. Now I'm trying to decide how to display them - maybe separate them into colorways and put them in canning jars. I haven't had time to go through them yet, will be a fun thing to do.....

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh...What fun! I love buttons and collect them whenever I can. I started out putting them in a jar but my collection grew too bit. So, I separated out the white ones for a different jar. Have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!