Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Latest sox and handspun

These are the current socks on the needles - I love these colors - perfect blue jean wearing colors. It's amazing to me  how quickly I'm knitting them since I only knit here and there but when not doing a knit pattern I can move right along.
These are the socks that just came off the needles, also Opal sock yarn, knit in the slouch socks pattern.
And finally here's my latest handspun. It's 353 yards of my own hand-dyed merino roving. The picture doesn't do it justice - the muted blue teals and muted purples are beautiful. Sure wish I had more of it, projects are limited with this few yards, but it was one of my dye day surprises where I play with what's leftover in dye bottles at the end of the day - this was all there is of this color combination. I'll eventually find the perfect project to use it in.

1 comment:

  1. Cindie,
    It all looks great. Love the dye day surprise yarn. Beautiful!
    Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!