Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shadow weave

Here's the shadow weave warp on the table loom for the upcoming workshop. I wove a little sample to check my threading - no errors, I'm good to go. For the sample I used the same black and golden green for weft - it will be fun to try some variations on those colors in my samples. After this was done I twisted the fringes on the scarves posted yesterday. Now those need photographs taken plus I've got some other scarves that need to be photographed....not sure if I'll feel like doing that tomorrow or not.....not my favorite job.

I did get yesterday's post in under the wire - internet was lost shortly after I finished it until 11:30 this morning, it's been off and on although the past couple of hours all has been well. I'd like to think that after 6 days my provider finally got it fixed but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!