Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy chomp the ears off that chocolate bunny day


To celebrate spring, well it finally felt like spring was arriving here in the northwest but who knows, I'm putting a free gift in with every order from either of my etsy shops for the month of April or until they're gone. With fiber orders it will be a small lamb/llama/goat knick-knack. I'm culling the herd, I have hundreds of them and it's time for some to find new homes with loving fiber folks. I'm keeping those that were gifts or that are special to me but the rest will be moving on to greener pastures.....and they sure are cute! For orders of handwovens there will be an appropriate gift since that buyer may not be a fiber fanatic and appreciate a fiber critter.

eweniquely ewe - hand-dyed roving, yarn, handwovens, felted items
eweniquely ewe fibers - huge selection of ashland bay roving

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!