Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally..........

I finally finished spinning and blocking the Ashland Bay merino/tussah in the Concord colorway. I don't sit and spin that often, usually just my spinning get togethers or when demonstrating, like at the fair coming up this month. Out of 8oz of this roving I got 808 yards - it makes for beautiful yarn and is a dream to spin. Next colorway to spin is Lilac. Right now I'm thinking I could use the Concord and Lilac in a weaving project in a shadow weave structure. Not sure what I'll make but since it will be a while before I get the Lilac spun I have lots of time to think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed by the patience of spinners!

    That's beautiful yarn. It would look good in shadow weave.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!