Sunday, February 22, 2009

Play day............

Friday was a play day in Ashland with a couple of other fiber friends...........a day in which we ran into two other fiber friends in Websters fondling the fiber. Had lunch at Dragonfly - one of my favorites spots over there for lunch, especially in the nice weather when the outdoor garden seating is open. Here's a picture of my stash - I kept it small, all in one little shopping bag..........beads for fringes for 2 scarf warps and a few extra crystals for myself from The Bead Studio, a vest pattern that looks perfect for felted wools or handwovens, 3 leaf cookie cutters for needlefelting, some very neat grommet trim for who knows what but I couldn't leave the quilt shop, Fabric of Vision, without it. My fiber fondling at Websters included several Habu fibers, ramie, linen paper, silk/stainless steel blend and wool/stainless steel blend.........and then two sparkley sock yarns for gifts unless I can't stand it and cast on!