Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Towels.......

Here is the start of the new towels from the warp I put on the loom yesterday, kind of fun how I can go from 40 harnesses to 4 harnesses without blinking.
I was planning on just getting the heddles & reed threaded, tying on and weaving just a couple inches but I ended up weaving 3 towels. I then played in WeavePoint for a while. I had planned on pulling out my beach quilt fabric to start planning out my quilt top project only I couldn't find the pile of quilt patterns/books I had set aside - I know they're somewhere safe & sound in that sewing room but where I have no clue........will look for them again soon.........major organizing is in order but not sure when that will happen........

2 comments:

  1. I love those. I love the simplicity, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love how these are turning out. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!