Friday, March 22, 2013

Towels on the loom......

Yesterday I got a 12 yard warp on the loom for some towels - turned twill block towels. Half of them are sold before ever woven, a special request from my friend Yvonne who loves my towels. She specified colors but has no clue what they will look like - hope she checks out the blog today. Have no time for weaving again until the beginning of the week - boo hoo.......
Made these no knead flax seed rolls this morning, they turned out smaller than I expected but they're very tasty. Friend Patricia had saved a recipe out of our local paper a while back for them. I'll be making them again as they're very little work.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo the rolls look yummy but I love my new towels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towels and rolls are both yummy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!