Monday, March 4, 2013

Sock knitting

The past 5 days were spent with 4 friends on a 'field' trip up to Sew Expo in Puyallup, WA.  What a great time we had - hopefully I'll have a few pictures to share except I can't seem to get them off the tiny little camera I use for travel - will get help with that later. Today has been spent playing catch-up - not there yet but did deal with all the administrivia that comes with selling lots of roving while I was gone.......good news, bad news. I still have piles of 'stuff' to put away from Sew Expo.
These are the pair of socks I started while on the trip - only a bit of knitting got done in the little bit of time I wasn't driving.........am loving these colors and this yarn - Indulgence 6 Ply Distrato made for Knitting Fever. I love that I've knit 7 1/2" so far and haven't had a pattern repeat show up yet. This yarn does make for a thicker sock which will be great to keep my feet warm over on the coast. I'll work on these here and there when I have free time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!