Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogger issues.....

I was already to post pictures of the painted warp dragonfly scarves I was working on today but can't seem to upload pictures. Instead of the picture coming up after I browse a message comes up in that little box saying "Upload failed: Server returned invalid response". Anyone else having this problem?  I've gone to the Blogger Help Forum and posted the question, didn't see any other with the same question. Who knows.....maybe it will remedy itself with time. I really did get to threading heddles, reed and wove 2 of the 3 scarves today......really.......

A few minutes later.....after publishing my post I decided to try to edit and upload a picture - it worked for one picture, but not the other.  This one I'm using a chartreuse weft. Not quite sure how it will look once washed, will be a surprise.

......and another minute later.......went to edit the post again and was able to get this picture up.....purple weft on this one, it's really prettier in person.

2 comments:

  1. oh my your painted warp is soooo pretty! so glad you got the pictures to upload :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a painted warp. It's working up beautifully. Wow...you really have to keep the cross in your warp threads when you thread that onto your loom! Any mix ups in threads would throw it all off. Did you measure it out and dye it yourself or did you purchase it like that?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!