Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dragonfly Dreams

Please go check out the newest Etsy Treasury I've put together - Dragonfly Dreams - let's get lots of clicks on every item and push it up on the treasury list.


Update a few hours later - Hah - I figured out how I could capture the screen, make it a jpeg and put it here on my blog - I knew I could figure it out given time. It's just a jpeg though so you can't click on this image and go to the treasury or the shops, you still need to click on the link above.


Update another few minutes later - here's the ginkgo treasury I made last week that I couldn't figure out how to post here. Look one square is empty - that means that item sold, too bad I can't remember what it was but I was glad to help someone else out promoting their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!