Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A bit of weaving this aft.......

Back to the tencel scarf warp - red weft above using a different treadling than the first scarf and purple weft below using yet another treadling. 4th scarf will be using a bronze/brown weft, not sure of treadling yet.
Satellite dish stopped working while I was weaving - argh! I could watch dvr'd stuff........but now the local news is on and I'd like to see it but can't except for on the bedroom tv that's hooked up to an antenna. Technology!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Just Wow. You make me want a loom with .. you know. Actual shafts.

    Gotta get off my butt and do some more Rigid Heddle stuff, soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the purple one - stunning!

    Is this done on 4 shafts? Are you willing to share the draft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is from A Weaver's Book of 8Shaft Patterns by Carol Strickler, published by Interweave Press. It's on page 85, threading #5, treadling #315.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!