Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Almost forgot

 I almost forgot to take pictures of the circle scarf I blocked this morning - it didn't take but 4 hours to dry outside. This scarf is Pei by Michele Wang - it only takes around 225 yards of a fingering weight or sport weight yarn. Perfect for those small amounts of handspun still on my shelves. I knit this out of handspun merino/tussah from Ashland Bay in the concord colorway - it was leftover from a bigger project.


Here is it doubled around the neck.  I can see there will be more of these in my future - fast knits and a great use of smaller amounts of handspun from fun fibers I/ve spun.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my that IS lovely! How do you think it would work for linen or cotton Cindie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I don't know for sure but one would guess it would knit up just fine in linen or cotton.

      Delete

I love your comments - thank you!