Thursday, October 31, 2013

Photography Challenge - V is for......

It's time again for the alphabet photography challenge - I had a whole list of ideas for V but I just didn't have the time this week.....maybe I'll do better next week with W, Y might be ok.......X and Z will be really challenging. I can't believe there are only 4 weeks left of the challenge.

Vanilla Bean - ugly but oh so flavorful and such a yummy smell

Vineyard - Del Rio Vineyard in Gold Hill, OR to be exact

Velocipede, also known as Penny Farthing or Boneshaker......and 2 very scary clowns

Velvet - some of my hand-dyed velvet

Vicious - hah!!!  (yes, Bailey managed to get his photo in again)

2 comments:

  1. Bailey also looks Very Voracious and Vivacious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey appears to be laughing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!