Friday, October 30, 2009

New Ashland Bay roving available

I got another shipment of Ashland Bay rovings in - it's like Christmas opening the boxes to see what the colors really look like in person as opposed to the small examples in my sample book. As I pull each color out of it's plastic wrapping I think about what fun it would be to spin and what I could weave or knit from it........but where will I get all that time?! Reality sets in - I know I can't spin them all so hopefully those that buy the colorways I can't get to will share a picture of what the fiber looks like spun-up and then in a final project. In addition to the three types of multi-colored roving above I also got in some more solid colors in Merino and Colonial wool as well as some Shetland Moorit which is a light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!