Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blueberries!

So, yes I did spend another day dyeing - got the rest of the Falkland roving dyed plus 3 more pounds of blue face leicester. Rather than bore everyone with yet another picture of roving on the drying racks I thought I'd post a picture of food! Local blueberries are in and are they ever yummy. Sam made this blueberry crisp - I cut my thumb on a can this evening so I'm disabled.........I measured everything out and Sam cut in the butter.........well, at least that's what was supposed to be happen, he actually molded it into one big clump! He's assured me this will be the best crisp ever - looks pretty good so I'm off to taste test it.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I want some too! Hope your finger is okay, those can cuts can be painfully annoying and take a long time to heal.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!