Tuesday, March 12, 2024

On the loom..........

Something came off the loom yesterday, something new on the loom today.  What went on today is shadow weave in 10/2 perle cotton. It plays tricks on my eyes.  I look at one section and wonder if it's threaded correctly, then look at another section and wonder the same but yes it all is threaded correctly, and treadled correctly - just kind of an optical illusion for my eyes. I forgot to enhance the colors in this photo - it's bright purple and chartreuse. This is also for my secret project. 

What came off the loom yesterday is my guild challenge.  I'll post a picture of it once it's done, I'm still in the thinking stage of how to finish it for display.  The Theo Moorman weave structure for it turned out just as I wanted. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!