Saturday, April 18, 2020

Wonky stars

Today was one of those days that I just couldn't focus on much so I decided to work on a variety of little projects and what fun it's ended up being. This is one of the projects - wonky stars. After stitching regular stars for the barn wall hanging I decided to try wonky stars using some bits and pieces of purple fabrics with a background of white. What fun these are!  This is the prototype for a holiday project......now all I need are the correct colors of fabric, might have to place an online order, UPS, FedEx and USPS have been delivering many boxes here lately.  Or maybe I could work with leftover bits and pieces in my stash.....might have to investigate the fabric cabinet tomorrow.

Once again, my picture was oriented correctly on the computer but when uploaded to blogger it turned, this only happens when I take photos from my phone but it's never consistent. Oh well, such is life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!