Monday, March 16, 2020

Seeing red......

Seeing red..……..on the loom, that is.  The first 4 towels will be red but not the red that's in the warp, I'm going with a deep burgundy. I like it.  The next 4 towels with be green, the final 4 will be navy.  I ended up going with darker wefts but next time I weave bumbaret I'm going with bright tropical colors.

I had to run to the store today - it was crazy. The lines were all the way to the back of the store.  When I look in people's carts filled with crazy large amounts of certain foods I wonder if they normally eat those foods and what will happen to their huge stockpile in the pantry when life gets back to normal.  Maybe the food banks will benefit.  All I was concerned about was would my ice cream melt before I got to the checkout. And while at the checkout there was a box of Reese's eggs sitting there so I told the cashier I really needed one for my mental health so to ring it up and I'd eat it right then......it tasted great, my favorite.

.

1 comment:

  1. Nice loom work! And yes, the grocery store hoarding is crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!